Quality Policy Statement
Quality Policy Statement
Asbestos Consultants Europe Ltd (the Company) has developed an Integrated Management System based on the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and incorporating both OHSAS1800:2007 and BS EN14001:2004. The Company places high emphasis on continually improving its processes and products to exceed the requirements of customers.
The company adopts the principles of ‘Process Management’ and continually builds on a culture of continuous improvement within the organisation with the aim of:
- Identifying and eliminating all forms of wastes that do not bring value to the customer
- Creating competitive advantage for the whole business operation
- Continually adding value to processes and all aspects of the business
- Providing high quality services to fully satisfy customer requirements including:
- Testing services that are compliant with ISO17025 – General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- Inspection services are compliant with ISO17020 – General criteria for operation of various types of bodies performing inspection
- The management undertaking to provide services complying with UKAS requirements for all its services where such accreditation is held
- All testing and inspections are in accordance with stated methods and customers’ requirements
- To deliver correct, fault free reports and services to our customers on time and within budget
As part of an ongoing process to achieve these aspirations we have set objectives for product quality including:
- We are committed to delivering our services to customers on time, to specification and to the price quoted
- We are committed making a profitable return on our activities in order to fuel ongoing research, development and growth
- We will conduct our business in an ethical and professional manner
- Should we make a mistake, we will resolve the issue as soon as possible
- We will be adaptable to reasonable requests for changes from the customer
- Strategic objectives and targets (Key Performance Indicators) are established and reviewed at the regular management review meetings
The Company uses training of and communication with employees to ensure all policies are understood and implemented. All technical personnel are responsible for familiarising themselves with the Quality Procedures Document thus ensuring quality system policies, procedures, methods, documentation and arrangements detailed therein for our accredited services are complied with. It is the responsibility of the Compliance Manager to monitor its continued effectiveness under the authority of the Managing Director.
Quality system requirements will be maintained by ensuring completion of the Compliance Programme and the Compliance Plan by monitoring the achievement of set objectives and targets.
Senior management commit to comply with requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System and Culture.
Asbestos Consultants Europe Ltd