IOSH Managing Safely
Course duration. 4 days’ block or 1 day per week over 4 weeks.
Every manager should have an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety.
This flexible course is ideal for getting managers up-to-speed on the skills they need to tackle safety and health issues in the workplace.
A practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, managing safely has a sharp business focus. The hands on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health.
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
- A 25 question, multiple format assessment paper
- A risk assessment based project
- When you pass, you’ll be awarded an IOSH Managing safely certificate