Fire Safety Awareness
Course duration. 1 day
The Regulatory (Fire Safety Order) requires that fire safety training is provided to staff when they start working for you and also that they attend regular refresher training.
Fire can be one of the biggest risks faced by a business and fire safety training may also be a requirement of your insurance provider.
This course is aimed at all employees to give them a better understanding of how to reduce fire risks, deal safely with small fires and how to react safely in the event of fire or emergency and is tailored to meet your specific site requirements.
- The common causes of fire.
- Fire behaviour and spread.
- Fire prevention. Actions that employees can take on a daily basis.
- What to do if a fire breaks out including emergency evacuation procedures.
- When and how to use fire extinguishers.
Remember Fire Safety Training is not only a legal requirement, it can save lives and protect your business.