At ACE we ensure all of our managed projects are undertaken with the highest level of competency, professionalism, impartiality and integrity.
Asbestos being the emotive subject matter it is, many people and organisations underestimate the complexities and implications of asbestos abatement and how it might impact their business, premises, employees or visitors. Given this fact our project managers are all fully conversant in not only site based management techniques but also activities that reduce the perception of risk by those that may come into contact with, or in close proximity to planned works.
ACE are able to undertake;
- Audits of third party documentation including survey reports, proposed methodologies, risk assessments and safety arrangements as to confirm or refute their suitability and compliance;
- Preparation of Detailed Technical Specifications;
- Risk Assessments;
- Tendering of planned works, using either licensed asbestos removal contractors (LARC’s) from our own approved list, or alternatively those preferred companies nominated by the customer;
- Tender escort and evaluations;
- Independent Compliance Monitoring;
- Supervision of on-site Analytical Monitoring;
- Contract administration and completion reports;
- Update and amend asbestos registers where required;
As part of the tender process, we escort asbestos contractors around site whilst ensuring they fully understand the technical specification, sequencing and customers’ expectations in terms of the works to be undertaken.
ACE will review and verify the appointed contractor’s paperwork, including asb5 notifications, plans of works (method statements), risk assessments, operative training certificates, equipment inspection documentation, insurances and licences held.
For added reassurance and security ACE can manage asbestos projects from initiation through to completion, ensuring that all works carried out meet with current legislative requirements, HSE guidance and comply with out tender specification, liaising with all parties concerned. On completion of the works all relevant documentation is supplied to the customer along with an executive summary of the contract.
ACE staff will work with you and your organisation to ensure the risk from asbestos and or its removal is minimised by preparing technical documentation, reviewing and updating project specific risk assessments, conducting routine testing and sampling and advising on appropriate control strategies, you can feel rest assured in choosing ACE when assessing the risks posed by asbestos.